Friday, November 21, 2008

Joined the Y, but...

I am having a hard time getting my butt over there. It's 8 miles away, and I'm using it as a an excuse (my excuse today was I couldn't find my headphones).

However, this is not a exercise blog, but a blog regarding my pursuit in getting kissed for the first time. I do have a "possible" prospect with a young woman in Armarillo, TX. We just started our conversation, but it was more of a "thanks for writing" kind of message. We'll see what happens,but I'm not expecting anything.

My project for the weekend is to work on a C64 attached to an IBM "server". I grew up on the Commodore 64 computer and I always wanted to relive some of the classic games I grew up on . So while most people are out on dates, I'll be in the basement doing this. :)

I'm going to put off going to the Y again today to get a niece fix. I haven't seen them in about five days. I promise to go there at least once this weekend. I might even be able to post about someone I met there. :)

NBK

No comments: