Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Love at Meijers? Naah

Went to Meijers today after work (about 2:30 am) and the cashier there was very nice as she assisted me with some billing errors. She was probably in her late 20's, overweight like me, but had some pretty eyes. I don't think I'm interested enough to pursue her or anything though. It's just that when I have any kind of female contact, it definitely makes the day out of the ordinary and worthy of posting here.

My main problem again is lack of socialization. With a job shift from 5-2 am and 97% male (I'm a computer tech), the chances of meeting someone become even more slim. I do plan on going to the YMCA today as there may be more people there with it being the holiday.

I plan on going a little more in-depth on just how I managed going 38 years without kissing someone. It sounds impossible I know, but yes (again) it is true.

--- a little sidenote. I'm getting kind of tired already of this plain black blog. I might work on the template a little to spruce it up a bit.

No comments: